Prissy vs. laid-back girls
A prissy girl and a laid-back girl are two totally different people. Prissy girls are more time consuming than laid-back girls. However, they are alike in a few ways. A prissy girl's nails have to be perfect. Her heels have to be clean and straight. Her skirt has to be neatly pressed. Her shirt has to be neatly tucked in.
Her jewelry has to be neatly on her wrist and neck. Her room has to be tidy and neat. Her bed has to be re-made every time she gets out of it. Her perfume has to be sprayed downward then back up so she can smell "just right." Her lip gloss has to be applied every twenty minutes, and it has to shine perfectly. She is the almighty prissy girl.
But this girl will throw her hair into a pony tail. When it's down, who cares? No heels for this chick; she sticks to the sneakers. Did someone say skirt or dress? Jeans and a t-shirt is the way for this girl. A casual necklace for every outfit, but it's not guaranteed. A clean room really doesn't matter to her as long as she can see the floor.
Making the bed is far from being important to this girl. She could care less about perfume, because a shower is enough to make her smell good. No lip gloss or make-up for her. Only chapstick for the naturally beautiful lady. She is the average laid-back girl.
Both of these girls take the time to look presentable, but the prissy girl loves to take more time. Mirrors and make-up are a prissy girl's best friends.
Twenty hours out of the day, she is putting on make-up in the mirror or fixing her hair. A prissy girl will cry a river if her make-up gets smeared and she can't fix it. It takes her an hour or longer to apply her make-up, and she doesn't care who is waiting on her.
A laid-back girl hates all of the make-up and lip gloss. She even hates the thought of it. She doesn't feel she needs make-up to make her beautiful or has to look in the mirror thirty times a day to make who she is.
She figures that if she looked fine five minutes ago then there are no changes now. She can look in the mirror once or twice a day, shrug her shoulders, and go about her day.
Her boyfriend stays on a tight dog leash, and gets treated as such. Can anyone guess who this is? Yes! It is her; the prissy girl. When a guy tries to talk to her, she blows him off all too easily.
She may not even give him a chance to speak. When her hand goes up, it means, "Get away from me." If a guy is lucky enough to be her boyfriend, he better hold on for dear life. Prissy girls act like their boyfriends don't exist. He walks behind her while she walks with her friends.
The laid-back girl shows more affection. She holds his hand, and everyone knows he is hers.
She loves conversation with anybody; however, she will let you know when she doesn't want to to hang out on another level.
Her boyfriend always has a smile on his face and seldom complains about the things she does. A prissy girl's boyfriend always complains about her not spending time with him and always hanging out with her friends.
Getting dressed for the laid-back girl is fairly easy. For class she will throw on a pair of fitted jeans, a t-shirt, and clean pair of sneakers.
For a night out she may wear some leggings or a nice skirt and some flat boots (remember no heels). Some days she may feel like getting more cute than usual, and she may "spice up" her outfit that day.
The prissy girl will take all of the time in the world to put on the simplest outfit. She is always late to the club because she has to lay out twenty different outfits just to pick out the first one she threw on the bed.
It makes no sense how much time it can take an individual to get ready for the day. On average it should take any girl about an hour to get ready for the day. Two and three hours are just too much. I could never see myself getting ready for that long, because I would run out of things to do.
Prissy girls and laid-back girls can be alike in some ways, but usually they are very, very different.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Campus Echo News Articles
Recent Campus Echo News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR CAMPUS ECHO NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST CAMPUS ECHO NEWS
RECENT CAMPUS ECHO CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
- Grandparents, Keep Your Meds Up and Away From Young Children
- As Insurers End Coverage for Compounded Drugs, Patients...
- 4 Tips to Start Your Day a Little Earlier
- Join the Force to Fight Lung Cancer in Women
- If You Want to Help Avoid Back Problems, Stop Slouching
- Common-Sense Strategies From a Natural Marketing Guru
- 10 Steps to Help Older Adults Prevent Slips, Trips and Falls
- Stay Cool for Next to Nothing: Power Down the AC on...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Over 2,000 Groups Prepare to “Hit the Streets” with Volunteers and Celebrities for National Voter Registration Day on September 23, 2014
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections