Town Hall Meeting planned with Dean
Carlton Wilson, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, will listen to student ideas
A town hall meeting for students in the College of Arts and Sciences will take place on Jan. 31 at 7 p.m. in University Theater.
The meeting will be an informal conversation between Carlton Wilson, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, and students.
Wilson said he hopes the meeting will "encourage interaction between students and faculty in a more collective view."
"Students need a voice and they are the most important voices," Wilson said.
"I'm always concerned with how students feel about the University and things that they would like to see being done differently.
"It is vital for students to be involved in meetings like these because their ideas can bring about change and improvements within the university."
The College of Arts and Sciences has 1,700 undergraduate students.
Departments include Art, Biology, Chemistry, Global Studies, History, Language and Literature, Mathematics and Physics, Music, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Theatre and Environmental, Earth and Geospatial Sciences.
Mass Communication, one of the largest departments, provides the required speech courses for all NCCU students.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Campus Echo News Articles
Recent Campus Echo News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR CAMPUS ECHO
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST CAMPUS ECHO NEWS
RECENT CAMPUS ECHO CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Railway Emergency Training Keeps Responders on Track
- 6 Myths About Pet Allergies
- Medical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well, a Weed
- 6 Common Myths About Pet Allergies
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Superbugs
- BrainStormers: Backyard DIY Inventors Tackle Weather,...
- 4 Surprising Tips You Need to Know Before Buying or...
- What Does It Mean to File a Tax Extension?
- 8 consejos para que las personas de la tercera edad...
- Buyer Beware: Termite Inspections a Necessity for Spring...